Automatic Melting / Boiling Point Apparatus
The Automatic Melting / Boiling Point Apparatus (Model: ThermoCal / µThermoCal10)
is suitable for verifying the accurate boiling and melting point of liquids
and solids respectively. These technologically developed apparatuses are
provided with various accessories like 250ml beaker, Teflon coated magnetic
paddle, power cord , boiling tube, heater, RTD sensor, silicon oil, Teflon
assembly for holding capillary, melting capillary one end sealed (pack of
100 nos), operational & instruction manual and warranty card to make
them user friendly.
Model : ThermoCal / µThermoCal10
Supplied with 250ml Beaker, Teflon Assembly for
holding capillary, Heater, RTD Sensor, Silicon Oil, Melting Capillary one
end sealed (Pack of 100 Nos), Boiling Tube, Teflon Coated Magnetic Paddle,
Power Cord , Operational & Instruction Manual and Warranty Card.
- Built in Magnetic Stirrer with soft touch Key Speed Controller with
- Simultaneous Display of Melting Range as MP1 & MP2.
- Automatic Temperature Heating depending upon heating requirement.
- Electronic Temperature Regulator to increase / decrease heating rate.
- Facility to enter set temperature by using soft touch keypad.
- Soft Touch Keypad to prevent contact problem.
- Over heating protection by heating cut-off.
- On-site Temperature Calibration by Calibrated Thermometer.
- Re-Call Default factory set calibrated temperature data.
|Backlit LCD Display
||16 x 2 Line Alphanumeric
||+5ºC above ambient to 300ºC
||1.0ºC for Model ThermoCal
||0.1ºC for Model µThermoCal10
||± 1ºC , +10ºC above ambient to 300ºC
||230 VAC ± 10% , 50 Hz